Thursday, February 3, 2011

John & Jesse 28th of January, 2011


On Johns last 5 day break, we spent some time at the beach in the late afternoon/early evening - it was beautiful. Of course I was 'snap happy' with the camera, taking continuous photographs.  I'm so glad I took so many, as I certainly managed to capture some special moments between Father and son ....

At times, I am sad that I am the photographer - I often don't get into the photos, and I know how important it is for me to have photos taken with Jesse.  John is 'not' (and I stress not) the best camera-man...

Jesse is unsure of the wave motion, though I'm sure the noise is the most frightening to him.  We're hoping soon he'll get accustomed to the noise and we can all go for a dip, instead of a brief paddle. I so would love to get some photo shoots of Jesse on the beach playing in the sand, and frolicking in the waters edge...



No comments: