Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This afternoons creation


I've only just learned the art of making cards, so this is one of my very first ones.  I noticed when I took the photo that it may be a little off centre, but 'oh well'....
I am sure the recipient of the card won't even notice?
The only problem when I am creating, even a simple card - I pull 'everything' out to mix and match and end up in such a mess when finished.  I'm now sitting looking at my work area wondering how in earth I managed to make such a mess in making a card!  Now its a matter of working out whether I should clean up, continue making cards for awhile, going and making myself some dinner or jumping in the shower and washing my hair..... decisions!! LOL
My tummy is grumbling, so food, shower and then clean up a bit...

No comments: