Monday, May 28, 2018

Inspirational Dreams Mini Album - The Scrapbook Store


One of my favourite things to create is mini albums and have been making them for many years now.  I mostly use the same methods of making each album, just changing sizes, and adding various types of flap pages, and tag holders.  Most of my learning has come from you brilliant You Tubers, Kathy Orta King and Ginger, from My Sisters Scrapper.  This album I used stack the deck for adding the pages, though I really LOVE Kathy Orta's hidden hinge method. 

I've used the Penelope Dee, Mother of Pearl paper collection, which was part of my design team product this month - so pretty!!  The title 'dreams' is from the Dusty Attic Word Pack #17 - you get 4 great titles on one chipboard sheet, bargain. The inspirational and make a wish are from my stash from many years ago and I just had to use as they were perfect for my album.  

Out of left over papers, I created some quick cards ....










Materials:
Paper Bags
Butterfly Printable
Ribbon
Wording Inspirational and Make a Wish from my stash

3 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is so beautiful Sandie!! I have always loved your mini books and this is no exception! Gorgeous papers and beautifully designed pages! Love the cards too! Amazing what can be done with a few left overs!!! Stunning creations!! hugs xx

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow those are such pretty papers, love the floral images, and what an amazing album.. pretty cards too... I hope your week is going well!!

Denise van Deventer said...

Wowsers...this is just amazing! Beautiful in every way...love love love! ;-)