Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Have been asked ...


An acquaintance asked me recently if I would consider putting some of work into kit form, for others to tackle.  I've been pondering over this and just cannot work out how I would do so with my older designs as some of the items (such as the gold diamond pattern in middle) is no longer available.
So, I have promised that I would create some new 'versions' in kit form - shall be interesting to see what I come up with!  Writing instructions would have to be the largest task at hand, simple enough for individuals to understand, yet be concise. 

Also, I spend so much time in my stash playing with colours, laces, beads, trinkets, etc and normally end up procrastinating along the way, far more than I ever should.  Actually, I think I am considerably worse in my craft-work than I am/was when I was studying!  

It will be interesting to see what I come up with.... 
...time will tell!

No comments: