Sunday, October 16, 2011

Megs Garden Parcel Arrived


My first DT package arrived from Meg's Garden, and all I can say is ‘wow, wow, wow’! I have been pondering over what I will create for several weeks now, knowing what I was receiving. However, the brain is even more ‘a buzz’ with the "Christmas" package now in front of me, and I can sit back, touch and oogle the most beautiful papers and all the amazing embellishments.

Now to put the ball into motion … cannot wait to show you what I come up with...

Keep an eye on the Meg's Garden Blog for all the wonderful creations from the Design Team members..and don't forget to join up for the newsletter from the Megs Garden by emailing "Here".

P.S  This is a re-post, as I messed the original post, sorry to Adriana who commented!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful soft pretty layout for a gorgeous photo