Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cheery Lynn Designs - November New Release - Baby Girl Cards & Miss Ladybug Layout

Layout size is 12 X 12
 
The November new release for Cheery Lynn Designs is huge, as you will see if you visit the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog, and other Design Team member’s posts:
Sadly Donna is not with us at the moment, due to health issues.  We wish her a speedy recovery.

Firstly, I created the “Miss Ladybug” layout – this photo is of a friend’s daughter, Kristy - she made the prettiest ladybug at a party she recently held !!  I framed the photograph using the B142 Hearts D’Vine, along with B143 Tangled Hearts Border.  Both these dies produce really beautiful heart cut-outs as well, so I used these around the edge of the layout to decorate.  The B144
Celtic Heart, I used as a journal tag, backing with a different coloured cardstock – I have many uses running around in my head for this design, it’s so adorable.
Also, I used the September new release SF-6  and SF-4 Stacker Flowers, plus the SF-1 Stacker Leaves to create the flower in the left hand corner, giving the edges a beautiful shimmer using Stickles, and added some realistic looking ladybugs to the flower petals.  Doodling stitches were drawn randomly around the layout, and a title that I Glimmer Misted to complete the layout.

For the Baby Girl card, I framed the card using the FRM128 Victoria Garden Doily Frame. The digital stamp (by Sugar Nellie) was framed using the XL-11 Coved Rectangle Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies.
The very pretty B153 Lace Edger was used for all my borders, and highlighted with tiny adhesive pearls. The image is framed using the FRM128Victoria Garden Doily Frame ‘foliage’,as well as the October new release B147 Olive Branches - these are so dainty, I love them!


The rose flower I created using B152Miniature Rose – these were so easy to create and look so realistic!!!! I also edged the rose using the B149 Cuties 1.



Hopefully during the week, I’ll be back with some more of the “Cuties” flower series – a range of flowers which are just to ‘die’ for .....
Happy creating everyone.....
Sandie


7 comments:

Kianel said...

absolutely stunning Sandie!!! I especially love this romantic card you've made! Such a great use of the dies!
Love from France, Kianel.

Adriana B said...

Awesome card and layout Sandie, I just Love how you made good use of the Cheery Lyn dies, they are just terrific.:)

shulsart said...

What an adorable card and a fabulous layout! Great use of the new Cheery Lynn dies, Sandie.

Jodi said...

These are gorgeous!!! Head over heals for the vintage card!!!!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Sandie, this are just awesome! Love everything you made! The scrap page is just adorable and the baby card, oh my it is beyond words! Fabulous job!

Carole said...

Awesome work Sandie ... I love the baby image ... sooo sweet. Cherry Lynn dies are wonderful and little by little I am adding to my stash. Hugs ... Carole

Shayne Simpson Geraldton W.A. said...

im prob a bit bias because its my girl on ur lady bug card but i love what u have done with the pics and the stuff u have at ur disposal. the baby card are-adorable as well. the baby's are so real i feel like i can reach out and touch them . Great job with these. x