Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wishing You Happiness Card - Cheery Lynn Designs

6" X 6"
Hi Everyone,
Happy Valentines to all - I really hope that love found you in some manner, shape or form, and I am sure it did!

This week for Cheery Lynn Designs I wanted to showcase the Sweedish Spring Oval Frame - as it is so pretty, and I have not yet had a chance to play with it!

I used the My Minds Eye, Lost and Found "Market Street" collection of papers for my card, as the beautiful patterns did not detract from the delicate die cuts.   The chipboard "Wishing You Happiness" (IDPOO36) is from Imaginarium Designs

The rose from last weeks tutorial matched perfectly.  I added some Olive Branches, pearls, and silk ribbon to decorate the front of the card. Inside, I added some Pine Branches to the flower which was created using the Cuties 3.
I framed the picture and sentiment using the Oval Scalloped and Oval Classic dies.  The base of the card front was created using the French Flair Classic stacker series.

This weeks challenge theme is "Pretty In Pink", you can view all the details by clicking "Here".  Do join in the fun, and perhaps even win a $20 voucher to spend at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Have a wonderful week, and don't forget to visit the Cheery Lynn Designs blog tomorrow, for the reveal of February's new release dies.

Dies Used:

4 comments:

Adriana B said...

Gorgeous card Sandie, love the chippie for ID on the front. .... so pretty :)

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning card and such lovely colours!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card sweet colors and yummie chippies.

Shayne Simpson Geraldton W.A. said...

beautiful and very gentle and sweet in the colours and lines