Friday, June 1, 2018

Beautiful Memories Album...

Just popping in to share a paper bag mini album I created recently, using some papers from way back when (many years ago from the ScrapCake).  Most of the items and products used in this album are years old - I'm on a venture to use up some of my older stash.  My older stash is dwindling, but not sure my family would agree with that .. considering they think my studio looks more like a shop. 

I haven't showed off all the pages, but several and I just adore the flowers, most are from Prima Marketing.  All pages include flip pages, with magnets, which enables so much more room to add photographs or journal areas.  

Enjoy the weekend ...






2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

You know, I think I have some of those papers somewhere!! I love this album, each page looks lovely, you have used the papers so well.. love the cover with all the blooms... and have a great weekend.. they dont seem to last very long!!

Denise van Deventer said...

So detailed and beautiful....love this! ;-) Glad to hear I am not the only one with a HUGE stash that looks like a shop! LOL