Saturday, August 18, 2018

Altered Diary - The Scrapbook Store


I used left over product from my DT kit for July, to create a revamped, or altered diary cover.  Mum and I found some fabric covered note books in k-mart some time ago and this one was perfect for my creation.  These also make wonderful gifts, so nice to have a stash on hand for the un-expected gift 'need'!  

The Mintay, 7th Heaven paper collection is stunning, and was such nice papers to work with.  However, I always find it difficult which paper side to use the most, as all are so pretty. 

All materials, can be found below....which are available through The Scrapbook Store..


Materials:
Blue Fern Studios - Romance, History, Fiction Chipboard
Charms - Key, Butterfly and Clock
Tassel from Stash
Pin with Beads from Stash


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful cover, and yes it would make a lovely gift..