Thursday, February 28, 2013

Love My Memories - Mini Album & Prima Art Doll Tag - The Scrapbook Store

With this months kit for The Scrapbook Store, I had a lot of left over papers, elements and collectables, from the Kaisercraft, Flora Delight paper Collection.....so I whipped up a mini album with them.  A friend of mine, Viv makes the albums for me, she is such a GEM! 
I used a large bloom from Manor House Creations, as a central focus point and built a title from the left over alpha's from the Sticker Sheet.  Each page is a pocket, some with tags in them, others have photograph mounts in them.  The black cardstock, is the back of the pocket.  
Other elements such as the rose from the Collectables, was adhered into place using  Magic Mount, and tags slipped beneath.  The scalloped edges are also only partly adhered, so other mounts can be slipped beneath for journal areas, or further photographs.
Liquid Pearls was used to highlight little pearl dots throughout the album.

...and I explored the new Prima Doll Stamp, using left over pieces from my DT kit.
That is it for February, it is nearly time for the March Sketch Release, which will be revealed in a few days time.

Happy Creating
Sandie

Materials
- Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Lace
Liquid Pearls
 Manor House Creations Flowers
Cream, Seam Binding
Rusty Hinge, and Walnut Stain, Distress Ink
Helmar 450
Album, created by Viv
Mixed Media Doll Stamp 4
Eyelet
Seam Binding - Hand-Dyed
Old Kaisercraft Script Paper
Chipboard Element (been in my stash since day one)
Copic Markers
Martha Stewart - Doily Lace Punch
Walnut Stain - Distress Ink

13 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous little album! A great way to use up bits!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Aren't you lucky having a friend to make them? That's sooo good & that Prima girl stamp is just amazingly beautiful - LOVE how you've done her skirt:):):)

Sue said...

your mini album is gorgeous Sandie. I love the design, beautiful colours and fabulous detailing.
Your tag is fabulous, I love the paper-pieced Prima Doll Stamp.
Sue xx

Sonia said...

Gorgeous mini album dear Sandie and sweet tag^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Unknown said...

Sandie I am going to need a Thesaursus to come visit you for I need more words to decribe you most awesome creations.... Your album is beautiful!!! and how nice of Viv to make the album for you!!! You decorated it so sweet and I love love love the color combo and that big flower on the cover. I have never seen the ribbon ends twirled like that before and must try it , it is gorgeous!! I really love your tag , the doll stamp is so unique and I love that you stamped her on text paper along with others.. you have been such a busy beaver lately, it is so nice to see so many of your stunning creations... lots of love from your relative, If I am not related I dub you as honary cousin... hehe! Big Hugs

Unknown said...

Lovely album and a stunning tag.
byebye,Lean

Margaret Mifsud said...

Beautiful mini album, Sandie. Love the papers you used, and that tag is sooo cute. Gorgeous projects. ox Marg

Christina C. said...

Sandie, this is absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous!!! I am in awe of your talent!

sandi said...

What a great mini and I love that sweet tag! Too cute!

Astrid Maclean said...

Wonderful mini and I totally adore the art doll tag! Both are just gorgeous!! It must be great to have a friend to make you books so that you can have the fun of decorating them ☺

Keren Tamir said...

Wow Sandie. Fantastic mini album. !! Love the colors and design!!

yyam said...

Sweet mini album. Love the bright colours. And your tag is super cute! :)

Denise van Deventer said...

Very beautiful album and what a cute tag! You have certainly been a busy girl! ;-)